The Free Breath Snorkeling Mask is the first full-face snorkeling mask in the world, allowing you to breathe just as easily and naturally underwater as you would on land, through the nose and mouth. This innovative mask provides a large and unobstructed 180° field of vision and is prevented from fogging up by a dual air flow system, identical to the ones found in domestic extraction fans.
To stop water re-entering the snorkel, the Snorkeling Mask is equipped with a mechanism which seals the top of the snorkel when submerged.
- Equipped with camera mount, easily attached to GoPro camera
- Double air-flow channels structure for anti-fogging
- Drain valve design for draining away the water by raising up your head when water leaking
- 4 adjustable elastic fabric headband design, suitable for all kinds of head shape
- Suitable for both teenagers and adults, more practical and useful
- Material: Liquid silicone and PC
- Ideal for diving, swimming, snorkeling and other underwater activities
How to choose the right size?
- Measure the distance between nose bridge to bottom of the chin.
- If the distance is between 11-13.5 cms or 4.5 – 5.2 inches, Choose Medium.
- If the distance is more than 13.5 cms or 5.2 inches, Choose Large.
Click the “Add To Cart” Button Now!